There is a codeword for the 2020 NBA season. After Covid. The last games are being played in Disney world, Florida. A contained world with no access, to remain virus free. Unpulluted. Like living in a bubble. Remembers me of the bubble of Nando in Collio. The grapes come from both the Italian and Slovenian side of the hill. A magic place with winds coming from the sea and the Alps. A Malvasia full of ripe and dried fruits, ginger and sweet spice.
Year: 2018 Degree: 13% Region: Collio (Slovenia) Ideal for: those who are looking for tranquility
All options are out of stock
Add to cart
Collio, borderland. The 232 km between Italy and Slovenia are a natural border blessed to the south by the warm breeze of the Adriatic Sea and to the north by the fresh breeze of the Alps, a perfect storm for rebula, tokaj, chardonnay...
The producer is Andrej Kristančič, who has been in charge of the family land and the started by his grandfather Nando for the past 25 years. The 5.5 hectares of vineyards are distributed 60% in the Italian Collio and the remaining 40% in the Brda area.
The soil is made of marl, a limestone and clay rock, occasionally treated with copper and sulfur. Fermentation is spontaneous and without added yeasts. At bottling, only a minimal amount of SO2.
A space for those who love adventure and those who choose off the beaten tracks.A space for those who love nature and the urban jungles. A space for craftsmen and artists.A space, natural, for you.