A Seara della Perdida is a red wine that is obtained from a blend of red grapes (Mouraton, Mencia and Garnacha Tintorera) for 60% and from a blend of white grapes (Godello, Palomino, Dona Blanca) for the remaining 40%. %. La Perdida creates wines of great charm, surrounded and produced in a hilly area far from the city lights and far from other wineries. It was Nacho Gonzales' choice to actively search from the first moment for vineyards that were in remote areas, so that he could experiment with his cultivation style and his winemaking style in a discreet and peaceful way. Nacho managed to combine his passion for oenology and biology with that of a winemaker convinced to change a production area from conventional wines into production areas of natural wines that respect the environment and biodiversity.
Add to cart
A space for those who love adventure and those who choose off the beaten tracks.A space for those who love nature and the urban jungles. A space for craftsmen and artists.A space, natural, for you.